Hamsa, my "Punkaholic People Blythe" comes with a guitar, a star pendant on a chain earring (She has three ear piercings, one on her left, two on her right) white shoes, a belt and her stick plaid bondage pants. I am starting to toy around with the possibility of making her into my next black Blythe. She is an RBL mold like Sabine, my "Prima Dolly Aubrey" Blythe which makes them pretty much identical. These are the Blythes that are easiest to take apart. They have only three screws behind the head and come apart in three easy pieces I am told. I may even give her "sleep eyes" a process that involves a second pull string that will allow her lids to stay closed or halfway open or at any point between open and closed. I'm not quite sure how to do it yet but I'm told it's very easy.
Oh God! I'm getting excited just writing about it. I love Blythe doll DIY! I will not be doing any hair replacement or re-roots though. I love her hair so if I do do this, her original page boy scalp is going right back on. And I will probably switch out her Takara body for a Licca because those notoriously sticky Takara legs just won't do for spray paint.
I've never been a fan of the way Licca bodys look nude but the Gumby like bendiness of their limbs do allow for more animated action in photographs and I love that! Perrin, the traveling Blythe has a Licca body and she was so expressive! LOL! Well, more to come. Regrettably, I haven't had much time this week to spend with Hamsa. Mid-terms and all. And this weekend will be a total rain out but we'll salvage it somehow.
Latas!

I love Punkaholic blythe, want one so badly. She's so stylish, I have bondage trousers just like hers :)
ReplyDelete