Okay! So I finally got my mitts on another HOP Baby Doll dress! YEA! I love her party dresses but have a particular fondness for her baby dolls. They are just so versatile and go so well with Blythe's other clothes. This one is extra special because it commemorates Halloween which is coming up this weekend! YEA!
This really may be one my first theme specific dresses. I certainly don't have any costumes made up for anything. For myself I'm more into the symbolic stuff about Halloween that is consistent from year to year. I like seeing the orange colored stuff, like pumpkins, and candy corn (although I hate the taste of that stuff) and the turning leaves in Autumn, the black cats and Jacko lanterns with candles inside and scary stories. I guess I'm kinda old school. But love love love seeing people's costumes, more so little kids than anyone else because they are still for the most part, in line with the true spirit of fun, mystery and imagination.
I will say that if I were to go as anything (I don't dress up anymore) my favorite costume has always been the Storm Trooper costume from Star Wars! LOL! The old one not the latest trilogy. I love Storm Troopers! When I see them in the parade I get all warm inside. It's such a full on nostalgic get up that there's never any mistaking who you are! Storm Trooper!!!
Anyway, I really have to start saving my pennies now. This HOP dress was my last impulse buy for awhile. I will have to watch enviously for a bit as more of her one of kind creations slip through my fingers. Not to mention Button Arcade's stuff! UGH! I don't wanna talk about it! LOL!!!
Happy Halloween All!!

No comments:
Post a Comment