YOU HEARD ME!
Erica sent out a feeler on flickr for Blythecon 2013 in NYC a few days ago. She's gotten about 80 responses or more by now. eeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Please check out the link and respond if you're on flickr and are interested. And if you're in NYC or not and would like to come, please check out the link for more info. I wish it could be next year but I can understand how that might be too soon for some. I'm just so excited to have it here in New York! I so wanted to go to Portland and had a blast chatting with all the other Blythers who couldn't make it on Virtual Blythecon this Monday. It was great watching it on live stream and hearing all the hilarious comments on all the activities we observed. I hope that some of the cool people who made it to Portland can come to NYC as well!
Erica has proposed that this one in New York be two days long so that there can also be time for workshops and such. I AM SO THERE!!!!! I am living for a sewing or customization or any kind of workshop like you wouldn't believe!
No comments:
Post a Comment