Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monster High Invasion
Let me just say that I never hung out with the Goths in college or anything and I'm not into emo or horror. So I'm not quite sure though, why I've developed such a thing for the Monster High line but it's clearly becoming more of a thing for me than I thought it would. I guess it doesn't hurt that I do have quite a significant love and fascination for "True Blood" "Vampire Diaries" (Yes, I admitted it) and Vampire lore in general. LOL!!
I now have six MH Dolls from both the "Dawn of The Dance" and "Gloom Beach" line and I am waiting with baited breath for the "Schools Out" versions of Cleo Clawdeen and Frankie although I'm hesitant to get another Frankie because I just feel like no one can compete with my Frankie Stein. She's the first MH doll I ever bought and I just love her so much. The recent addition is "Dawn of the Dance" Clawdeen (my second one)and she is just...all kinds of stunning! I guess I just really like their proud freakiness! LOL!! I also got my first MH male doll, Holt Hyde just before her. Umm, I couldn't resist that fiery hair! I'm coming to realize that I really like that cartoony fantasy colored hair. It was her green hair that initially turned me off of DOTD Clawdeen when I first saw her but as usual, someone's flickr pics of her turned me right around and I knew she was something special. I would love a fantasy hair colored Blythe one day soon as well. I'll probably just customize one of my own. I need to finish what I've started before I can move on to that. But this is just kind of a warning that my MH collection will be increasing this summer, a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment