Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I think I need this

I think I need this by Zanalee
I think I need this, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

Yesterday I was out from work on a sick day and had a few errands to run in Chelsea. I went into the Container Store, a store I can go into any day with no actual purpose at all but to browse. But in this case there was a container I wanted to check out.

It has like 20 small drawers and 6 large ones that will come very much in handy for all my dolly accessories. I'm getting it this week and really hoping that it will allow me to take my bed back finally! I may need one more but I want to see how much this first one can hold before I get another. I'm really excited both for the space it will provide and for some organization!

4 comments:

  1. You don't even want to know how many bins I bought over the course of 2 years! I would like to have this one to cut down on the bigger bins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just ordered a fabric organizer on etsy to try out, wish i had seen this sooner... i'd have conned you into getting me one! i love "cute" over "simple" but while i'd need about 10 "cute" fabric organizers, i'd need about two of these for my dolly stuff. our dining room table is COVERED in my dolly stuff and my aunt (who went to the first blythe meeting i went to with me) is probably near the point of strangling me... there's also some people clothes on the table too HAHA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Well, I can tell I', gonna need another one of these. It works better for accessories and shoes than clothes though. it is really nice to know where all that stuff is now.
    : D

    ReplyDelete