To all my dolly friends: I hope and pray that you are prepared and safe for the storm hitting this weekend. Please do not take the warning lightly. It's better to take it too seriously than not at all. I hope you are in safe shelter, and ideally have someone to hang out with while this blows over.
Stay tuned to the news or radio or internet for updates an above all do not take any unnecessary chances. See you soon!

Found your site from a link (Brooklyn Stars Forever) posted on a facebook link (Pink Universe Doll Club). I like Blythe but have only seen 1 AA one (before your blog) so I will look, but try to steer clear (I am a Barbie collector...it's hard enough just to afford Barbie ). But this picture on this post is absolutely ADORABLE!!! So I will definitely be back to visit because your entire site is FAB!!!
ReplyDeleteAww! Thanks Stephanie! I totally understand about avoiding new and more expensive doll addictions! I have recently had to cut myself off from buying any new dolls for a while. Barbies, Blythe, Fashion Royalty and Monster High are a part of my collection and I really need to slow down for a while. But I'm so glad that you're enjoying my blog and hope you do continue to visit!
ReplyDelete: D