Saturday, August 13, 2011
THANKS YOU GUYS!!
For whatever reasons, I've noticed that my "Little Brown Blythe" blurb book has been getting several comments lately in my blurb account. I've been making blurb books for a few years now and have never received (nor expected) one comment until now! There are only a few but I am so honored even for those! One of the people, a young woman, named Christina, left a comment and also plugged my book in her pininterst board! Thank you so much Christina! I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you make your way to this blog and stay in contact!
It means a lot to me that people have found some inspiration from a book I created specifically to spot light my experience making AA or Black Blythe dolls. I have not actually made one in some time. The last as some of you know was Castaneda who is actually a hybrid, made from a Blybe (Blythe Doll Clone) head and a pure neemo body. She has been put on hold due to eye mech issues. In general, customizing Blythe dolls is not a cheap or easy endeavor, which is why the sale of any custom doll is very pricey. But I do hope to make one some day that I feel is worthy enough to put on the market. Until then I really appreciate the good words and encouragement from you all, blurb contacts and blog followers alike. You inspire me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment