Thursday, August 18, 2011

Introducing Dot Starlight!

Introducing Dot Starlight! by Zanalee
Introducing Dot Starlight!, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

So I broke down and got a mini Lalaloopsy doll about a week ago. She arrived yesterday and I was so happy to see her. I'm not a fan of the large version of these dolls as they appear to mimic a sort of modern version of a handmade button eyed rag doll but in plastic and this interpretation is bit scary to me in a large version. But these tiny four inch versions have been catching my eye in several flickr streams lately and when I saw they had a little brown girl who was a Stargazer i just had to get her.

Her name is Dot Starlight and she comes with a telescope, a space rocket, a birdie (not shown in my pic) and what appears to be a planet on a spinning globe. I really adore her. I think she's super cute and clearly she will have no shortage of playmates of all sizes at my place.
: )

1 comment: