Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Monster High Limit

Untitled by Zanalee
Untitled, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

So here's the deal. I don't care how many more amazing lines Monster High comes out with or how many more amazing photos of them are taken by my fave MH flickr photographers! I can only allow myself to get two more! "School's Out Clawdeen" and "Dawn of the Dance Lagoona Blue." "Schools Out Clawdeen" would make my third Clawdeen and DOTD Lagoona would be my first Lagoona.

Yesterday my first Ghoulia Yelps, the SDCC (San Francisco Comic Con) Collectors item version came in at work. I've never been crazy about Ghoulia Yelps. My take on her is that she's supposed to be the nerdy odd one. She's not really cutesy and girly like the other characters and I guess that was kinda hard for me to get used to at first. Also the fact but they always give her these big pink or red lips in previous lines totally turned me off. That may work for Frankie, Cleo, Lagoona and Clawdeen but for me that color just looked kind of mocking on Ghoulia.

I happened upon this SDCC version of her one day a few weeks ago while trolling on ebay and I just thought that this coloring was so smart (pun intended) for her. Silver lips, glittery silver eye shadow and amazing blue and silver hair. She is dressed as her favorite fictional Comic Book hero, Deadfast. LOL!!

The rest of her stock is just amazing and I finally have a pair of her wonderful nerdy glasses which I have wanted forever! They really do transform her face which looks completely different without them. I love love love glasses! Doll glasses! Glasses for myself. I love them!

This Ghoulia also comes with an extra pair of superhero shades that are just too effing cool. More pics later. But to conclude, I have only two more MH gals that I have to have and that's it! This has to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment