Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank You So Much!


As gray and stormy as it was yesterday, my day was made light and cheery with a very generous gift of Kawaii cuteness that arrived in a small package at my desk yesterday morning from Kyi Lynn. She did tell me that I should be expecting something but I had forgotten all about it. There is just so much stuff in there! And I love it all!  I am so honored that I should inspire such generosity! I enjoy this hobby immensely and the spirit of giving in the Blythe community never ceases to amaze me! I mean really this totally made my day! Not just the gifts themselves but also the act of giving them. It was like an early Christmas!

I also want to say thank you to everyone and anyone who reads my blog. I would write it even if no one was reading it. I just have a compulsion to share my dolly goings on with the world because I just love hearing about everyone else! You are the ones who inspire and support me! I love you're creativity, resourcefulness, willingness to share, be honest, be crazy and not be ashamed to be be kooky doll people. LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Been a little slow visiting my blogging buddies this week, but it's good catching up and seeing what's happening in the dolly world.

    You have had a great week by the looks of things...first the typewriter and now all these goodies...lucky girl!

    Keep writing, cause I read and enjoy your blog as much as I enjoy writing my own...and I am so used to talking to myself, it doesn't matter to me whether anyone reads my blog either. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete