Monday, March 19, 2012

Brooklyn Blythes


Sepia Bar Gang

I had a lovely Saturday this weekend visiting the Brooklyn Botanical garden for a few glorious hours and then meeting up with Paula afterwards for some brunch and a drink at the Sepia Bar on Underhill Ave. We had a great long table right at the front window by cushions on the sill. We set up our girls to hang out and took pictures of them off and on for hours while we talked and drank. I recommend the Campari Cocktail by the way. It was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just read your blog for the first time! Enjoyed it immensely! My sis, best friend and I have just become Blythe lovers! In three months we have 7 dollies amongst us already. We live in Bklyn! We are interested in meeting other "Blythe Brooklynites"! Please email me if you should hear of any Blythe meets! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! So nice to meet some new New York Blythers! This was just a lunch I had with a friend in Brooklyn who collects Blythes as well, but I will definitely keep you posted on any official or unofficial New York Blythe Meets in the future.
      : D

      Delete