What can I say about my Pullip Dal? I was not crazy about Dals initially but I didn't hate them although there are some variations of them that I really do dislike.
I think ultimately what made me curious enough to buy one, (and I'd been looking into getting one, "Another Rabbit Dal since last year) is the pinched defiant look they often have. That's the look I'm fascinated by, that always cracks me and makes me smile and also makes me wonder what they're thinking. Plus, I like their big old alien eyes and delicate looking articulated bodies.
When I pulled my used Fiori Pullip Dll out of her box last night, it was like Christmas!I was super excited and just hoping that I would like her! I was a little surprised by how big her head was (like 3 inches wide) sort of similar to when I saw my first Blythe but after that I freaking adored her.
I've named her Journey because I think she has that kind of spirit or maybe it's just because I'm dying to go on one.
She swivels very readily at the waist and bends in the chest area. She has some significant staining on her calves which I suppose is why I got her so cheap but I don't mind. Her eyes turn from side to side and center. She was wearing a terribly tight little stock pink dress when she arrived which I have discarded. I'm browsing some gear for her on etsy now. I can't wait to take her out! : )
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Rebel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment