Saturday, March 10, 2012
Skull Shores Lagoona: The Last Monster High Girl, I SWEAR!
Okay so you know I had MH Operatta a while back and she was and is fierce but I sold her on BK due to a combination of a minor manufacturing defect and also I just wasn't feeling her. Easy come, easy go. I decided I was done. But I have always wanted a Lagoona. I just figured, I'd seen so many and never felt a spark, so I probably could live without her. A week or so back I saw this Lagoona on nevraforevers flickr stream. I didn't even know she was "Skull Shores" at the time but I thought she was pretty cute. However according to her this was one of those chance finds at a local Target I had no intention of looking for her myself only to be disappointed. It was the last thing on my mind when I visited Target in Palisades today with my sweety to do some shopping
I was just making the usual rounds in the doll isle when I spotted a Stardoll I wanted to get a closer look at and directly to the right of her was this Lagoona, the same one nevraforver happened upon recently, the prettiest one I have ever seen and the last one on the shelf. She was at a great price too. The stars were aligned. It was dolly fate.
She's just amazing. I love the way Mattel designed her. Her legs are made from this pearlescent plastic, she's wearing this fierce pair of blue ocean jelly heels, an octopus earring and shell earring, one of each on her fin shaped ears and removable fins on her fore arms and calfs. But more than all that, she's just so darn charming sweet and elemental. She really is a Goddess of the ea with lot's of photographic potential. I adored her on sight. I haven't felt this way about an MH doll in a long time, dare I say since my first MH doll, Frankie Stein. I'm really glad she found me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know just how you feel, having recently found my long awaited MPG Blythe at an affordable price ... it's exciting!
ReplyDelete