Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Merging of Blythe Post and Blythe Warmers

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Little Brown Blythe

In the next few days I will be merging my Blythe Post Etsy shop with my Blythe Warmers Etsy Shop to create Little Brown Blythe which is already live on Etsy.  From now on Little Brown Blythe will house items from both shops as well as my future Black Blythe customs. Yep! You heard right! Some new Black Blythe Customs are on their way and will be featured at Little Brown Blythe as well as cute knits, hand crochet hats and beautiful full color postcard stationary. 

I am still in the process of moving postcards over from Blythe Post to Little Brown Blythe but everything should be consolidated on this site by the end of the week so please check in. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I'll have to start saving my pennies! I would love a "Little Brown Blythe" custom!!!

    ReplyDelete