Monday, March 4, 2013

Custom Cuties



Wow, It's been a shamefully long time since I posted. There's been a lot going on but I guess the most significant thing I have to report is that I have taken my custom Middie Minaj Middie Blythe off of the market.

I know it's not the best move from a business stand point but I'm afraid that during the time she spent in her box and modelling the Middie hats I made for Little Brown Blythe, I kind of grew attached to her and I adore to little pieces now! And I've been wanting a Middie so i just thought what the heck, I'll keep the one I have in LBL inventory. This doesn't mean I won't make another custom Blythe. I absolutely will. In fact I look forward to customizing another Middie.

I have changed Middie Minaj's name to Mimi and am now in search of cute Middie outfits for her. I'm particularly concerned about getting her some shoes. But I hear Kelly Doll shoes fit her so I'll be looking into getting a few pairs this week.

Mimi is just such a dear sweet thing and so portable. She's traveling in my bag right now and she's curious about everything.
Primary Flocker by Luxielou for Melly Kay

In other news, I have been ooohing and ahhing and squesaling over Luxilou's petite flockers for weeks now and it's finally time to get one of my girls flocked. I'm sending Martia (pronounced Marsha) a special little custom Black Petite girl I made to Luxielou this week.
Martia Martia Martia!

I cannot wait for her to get started! I so love to watch the process of these little petite girls transformed into virtual pieces of fuzzy cuteness! I think I may need two!

No comments:

Post a Comment