Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Say Hello to Gwen!

ADAD 80/365: Gwen by Zanalee
ADAD 80/365: Gwen, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

Gwen is my second and I do believe last Licca doll. Really, I only bought her head on ebay. If you're an ebay troll as I am you know that there's an endless amount of licca heads floating around the market right now.

It was after I saw a photo of a few of Erica Duhs Licca girls that I became convinced I needed one with a side part because I just think the side part is so cute. But I was determined to find a brunette this time.

At last weekend's Blythe meet in Jersey City, I had the pleasure of getting to see and talk with Erica and see her pretty liccas in person. I noticed one was on a Takara body and she looked so good! It never even occured to me to do this! I would have gone ahead and bought another Licca body for her.

But as it happens I have a spare Takara body lying around and after getting this tip from Erica, I just popped Gwen's head on it and wallah! I really love how she looks! It's kind a pain getting her head to turn but otherwise she's totally sweet and now Shanon my first Licca has a new sister/playmate. ^__^

1 comment: