I've been on Camembears commission list for so long that I forgot I was on it! LOL!!
She sent me a notification last month to let me know she'd gotten to my name and to inquire after details I wanted for the hat. There are a lot of great bear and animal hats popping up in the Blythe world these days. But Mimsy's are the first ones I was ever aware of and I have adored them and watched with delight for some time as she posted photos of these wonderful creations as well as the photos of those lucky enough to acquire them.
While I had the opportunity, I also managed to put in an order for one more hat for a friend. They arrived a few days ago and I just love them. Somehow they turn Blythe into quite another kind of doll, something cuddly and more toy-like than usual. I was very comfortable taking Ellington out in public for shots yesterday because of it. I guess I feel like everyone might think she was a teddy bear or something and that made me less shy.
Today, I brought a different Blythe with me to work and she is wearing the hat also. There's a big Blythe meet coming up this weekend and the hat will definitely make it's way there as well! LOL!! Can't wait!
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Mimsy Bear Hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Super cute!!
ReplyDelete