Yesterday, at the last minute about an hour before I was due to meet up with a friend, I decided to go to Central Park East, near 110 and take Molly on a little trip down memory lane to a few places in the park, that I used to hang out when I was in high school. It was a wonderful day, warm and muggy but I loved the light and I had forgotten how nice that part of the park is and how close to me.
I still struggle with shyness about taking pics of Blythe in public and as i turns out, the Observatory is so perfect for my purposes. There are wonderful isolated but safe places there where people float in and out but at like 15 or 10 minute intervals. There is plenty of time to set up and imagine click away with out pressure or paranoia. I had a lot of fun. I will be going back there with the rest of the girls real soon.
It's started to give me ideas about a photo shoot which might be a more literal interpretation of things I did in the park with friends when I was in high school.

No comments:
Post a Comment