Believe it or not I was having dreams about my dolls on the plane to San Francisco. I think it was because I regretted not being able to take any of then with me but once I got there I was totally submerged in San Francisco and taking hundreds of pics wherever I went.
I think they had fun while I was away and as tired as I was getting back to NYC I was really happy to see them. I've been insanely contemplating purchasing another (had my eye on a Fruit Punch Blythe on ebay) but common sense has finally set in as I'm realizing how happy I am with the girls I have. I may have to get a cheap ADG though to embark on my Black Blythe customization. The idea was to use Emily Sapphire for this since she has been the initial guinea pig for my Blythe customization experiments but the thing is I love Emily Sapphire all the more because of the mistakes I've made with her. She still retains a certain sweet charm and distinctness that I love and I don't want to change her so extremely.
On the other hand it seems a bit crazy to buy another doll, no matter how cheap, just to take apart, sand, spray and possibly totally f*ck up. Well, we'll see. I've gotten really good at changing eye chips. But I still need to get some more pointers from my flickr groups before I even feel confident with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment