



So I've always wanted to do this and after seeing a youtube tutorial which made it look pretty easy I was confident enough to try it for the first time on Emily Sapphire.
Tools
A lighter
glue sticks (I found them at AC Moore for 10 cents each)
scotch tape (to hold back her lashes while you apply glue sticks)
On the first try it didn't work. I lit the glue sticks, pressed them into Em's eye chips and left them on for like 20 minutes but when I came back to pull them out after the glue dried they just peeled right off of her eyes. The second time I light the ends of the glue sticks I made sure to press them onto her her eye chips more firmly.
This time I left them on for like 15 minutes or so and then held the back of her head and pulled straight out really quickly. They both popped out easily. I had to put the new chips in with a tiny bit of Krazy glue and they didn't go in with a snap and stay in when I pressed them like it was shown in the tutorial. But I was very happy and proud of myself. Now Em has a new pair of eyes and the old ones are still in fine condition. They peeled right off of the glue sticks with a little bit of prying. The remind me of contacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment