Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emily Sand Matte


Emily Sand Matte
Originally uploaded by zanalee
So then I matted Emily's face as well. You could say I went a bit sand matte crazy!

Francis told me that spray painting in the apartment would be dangerous because of the noxious fumes. I was like "can't I just open the windows really wide?" Wisely, he vetoed this suggestion as well. He's a smart man. That's why I keep him around. : )

But now I have to figure out exactly where the heck I'm going to do this. See, this is when it really helps to live in a house. I mean I might have to be one of those crazy people in the park sitting on the ground with elbow length rubber gloves, a mask and newspaper spread around on top of which I will lay assorted doll parts. Not a good look. But then I do take pictures of overpriced vintage dolls, own five cameras and have about four blogs, one of which document the daily progress of my doll collection so how can this be any crazier?

I'm thinking the bleachers in Marcus Garvey Park might be a good spot. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment