Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh jeez


Oh jeez
Originally uploaded by zanalee
I don't wanna go into my room right now. Reya's head is in there. I hate it when I can't figure things out that I know can be done.

Learning to knit infuriated me
Figuring out how to upload pics from my new camera to my computer is making me angry
But getting expert advice on how to take a Blythe Doll's head apart and still not being able to to pry her face plate off is making me a bit depressed.

The thing is, If I'm going to spray her, I have to get her face plate off to remove her eye mechanism so that I don't ruin her eye chips and so that she is thoroughly covered. That's just how it's done.

It's been insane! I mean I had to cut her scalp off with a box cutter. At least I got her head off of her body.

I don't want to talks about what the next stop may have to be. I do need to hit the hardware store.
This is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment