Friday, September 4, 2009

I Love You It's True... esta de caminooooooo!!!

Ahem!

This is my fifth Blythe. The one I purchased (quite by accident if you must know but the story is too long and treacherous to go into at this time) on ebay is a used one and so she will be arriving nude. To my credit it was an amazing deal. The price was so low with no bid in like the last 20 minutes of the auction! It was so amazing I couldn't help bidding on it just to see if someone would try to outbid me. And they did. And the rest is just a result of my insanely dangerous curiosity and tendency to got too far.

Anyway, now that she is mine and on her way, and now that the weather will be getting cooler which is ideal for drying paint I will be attempting to transform her into a beautiful Black Blythe!!

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment