Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a small world!


It's a small world!
Originally uploaded by Sai / Rebecca
WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Just discovered I'm in Group Two for the It's a Small World Blythe Doll Travel Route!!!!

It's a small world, if you don't remember is an idea thought up by Cookie95 on Flickr. "Two special Blythe dolls are packing their bags and heading out to explore the world and meet special people along the way." So basically, a whole bunch of us are splitting the cost (about 20 bucks each) of one Blythe doll and sending her all over the world to visit each of us for a few days. In those few days we will document her stay with us and and post the best pics on the Traveling Blythe Flickr pool. Eventually and hopefully, this will be a wonderful, collective record of all her cool travels around the world with us. There may even be a a book made out of it.

She (we don't know which Blythe she is yet) is scheduled to visit me in December. I'm number three on the Group 2 list for the North American region.

OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I hope I like her.
LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment