Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's New


Hello all! I can't believe it's been so long! Well I've been busy with a lot of non-Blythe activities but I have several little Blythe projects in the works which I will be unveiling here and not on flickr for a bit. It's a bit of an undertaking and I sort of want to keep it under wraps until I'm positive it will all work out.

1. I have two dolls on the way to me. That's right! Two. And they are both going to be customized and sent away again. One to a friend and the other to the highest bidder. That's right! So get your ebay paddles ready! A beautiful Black Blythe could soon be yours!

2. I sold my second Blythe Postcard over at Blythe Post a few weeks ago! I was so juiced! I just put two more items in stock last night. I need to start doing more summer themes though. A lot of the stuff on there now is Fall inspired.

3. This summer (with encouragement from shershe, the worlds best Blythe scalp re-rooter) I will attempt to complete Emily's scalp re-root with the thermal color changing orange saran I so enthusiastically began with in the fall. 

So that and more is what's to come in my Blythe World this Summer and I know it sounds crazy but I can't wait until my classes are over (and I love my classes) so I can fully commit more of my time to something I may want to make into a more profitable venture in my life. It's an impractical hobby but it doesn't seem to be going away so may as well try and support my habit by getting some income from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment