Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shhhhhh????

Okay, ummm I think I may have just found a Blythe Doll Goldmine on ebay. I can't really say where it is but I'm certainly not the only one who knows about it since I learned about it first from a flickr contact who recently received an order of Blythe Doll face plates only! Can you imagine? She was very gracious to tell us the name of the seller but even then, I couldn't find her on ebay. But just now, while I was doing a search for Neo Blythes, I found the seller totally by accident. Listen, I have combed ebay thoroughly countless times in the past and never found any Blythe Doll for under a hundred, not even used! But now I've found like five! Okay, I need to calm myself! All I see are customizing oppotunities and I'm losing my mind just thinking about it. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm about to buy one right now.
*SIGH*  Okay. I'll report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment