Saturday, October 16, 2010

Barbie Basics: Collection 002

Hey look! I know this is "Born to Blythe" not "Born to Barbie" (LOLOL) but I could not help sharing this line of Barbie Basics Barbie and fine ass Ken dolls. A flickr contact. "Dolls Ahoy" who was checking out my Harley Davidson Ken just turned me on to these!! GASP!!

I am so overwhelmed! I had no idea! Okay, let me just catch my breath. Ummm, that brother on the right, yes! So getting him! Accessories, check! And, okay okay, ummm let me get my bearings and get back to you and back to Blythe. I'm just kind of in shock right now.
LOL!

5 comments:

  1. I never thought I would want a new barbie (I like vintage ones) but I think I need at least 2 of these. Maybe a boy and a girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Anne! I never thought I would want a new Barbie either. Aside from my "Surf's Up Nikki", I have never really been pleased with their newer releases but I have really been surprised by this new line.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting all the boys just to let everyone know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post I really love Barbie, anyway I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/action_figure_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I have to check that! Thanks Mary!
    : )

    ReplyDelete