And here he is! Yes, I know it's a Hipstamatic print. There will be more pics soon without any effects. It's just that the light in my apt is awful at night which is when I pull my iphone out. Hipstamic does wonderful things with low light. But enough about my other obsessions!
Welcome Lance! The Harley Davidson Ken released this year! I can't even believe how realistic he looks! He has real hair, jointed limbs and an uncharacteristic, contemplative and reserved expression which changes slightly from different angles. More defined cheekbones, nose, lips, jawline all designed to look slightly more human than the traditional "Ken" prototype I'm most familiar with.
I bought him on a total impulse last weekend after seeing pictures from one of my latest flickr contacts. I was so impressed I had to ask him who this was. I thought he was some kind of super expensive specialty doll. I got him new and nude off of ebay. Nude is always cheaper and I didn't care about his Harley Davidson get up. He fits into Takeo's clothes pretty well. He's a bit lower maintenance than Mr. Mizutani.

No comments:
Post a Comment