![]() |
| Photo by girlplanet |
I would really like to keep all those amazing dresses to myself! LOL! But word's bound to get out on Girlplanets amazing MH couture soon. A little bird happened to tell me that the line was just posted on her etsy shop tonight. I have been waiting for MONTHSSSS!!!! Every time she posted another amazing few photos of her mother's (yes, her mom creates these) beautiful dresses, I would just drool over them and try not to nudge her too much on exactly when they would be up for grabs. And now they're here!!! Sexy, understated, elegant, exquisite, shiny, soft, delicate and fierce. I purchased the dress above and a pair of sexy "wet" leggings. Oh, I cannot wait to get more. Weeee!!!!
: D

You're so right, those are some incredible fashions. Love this shot esp! And Cleo is my fav MH. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog btw! I'm a fan!
xx Lucie
http://www.dolled-up.com/
Aww! Thank you Lucie! I'm so glad you liked it! Frankie Stein is my favorite but Cleo's starting to grow on me. I find her beauty to be very delicate quiet where as Frankie is very animated and out there, very charming. Both are wonderful to photograph.
ReplyDelete: )