So it's a long, silly story but I was smelling Whitney's hair and it smelled so good which I thought was odd beause I washed her hair with Suavitel and I don't really like that smell. But instead her hair smells like this wonderful incense I've been burning that my dad got me. I smelled it for the first time when he burned it at his place. When I asked him what it was called, he told me that a friend of his makes them and she just names them after years. This one was called 1983. I love that! I love that whole idea. The best way I can describe the smell is that it's kind of like something sweet and coconut and jasmine like. Coconut and Jasmine are two of my favorite fragrance notes. I which I could describe as easily the way it makes me feel when I smell it but I can't. It's just really familiar and homey, warm. So whenever I've smelled Whitney's today hair it makes me feel that way. So I'm renaming her: 1983, which means more to me than the name Whitney. You can call her '83 for short.

No comments:
Post a Comment