Thursday, April 28, 2011
Alphabeads
Sorry about these constantly retro washed photos I keep posting. I like them but I really miss the more accurate representations of my Nikon D40 which has been in the shop for a bit. But it's coming back this week and I am so thrilled I don't even know how to tell you.
I made a stop at Michael's arts and Crafts this week. The weather is getting really nice and warm here so it was a nice walk there from 96th Street. Fortunately I was able to find the letter beads on my own. I was so happy to find them quickly and then get out. I got a set of just white and one that is multi-colored for pull rings. I love them so much. I just think they're adorable. I strung Bowie's name on her pull string very simply with two hearts on either end. I'm not sure yet what I will do with the second string but I like this one just the way it is. I got to little beads shaped like roses at a bead store in mid-Manhattan for Castaneda's pull strings. I'm super excited to see what else I can add to them.
Oh BTW, it turns out I was wrong about the next NYC Blythe Meet being last weekend. It's actually this Saturday so I think I'm going to try and make it and hopefully the weather holds up and we have nice day for Cherry Blossom pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment