Friday, July 8, 2011

New Girl Planet Gear!



New MH gear from Francine of Girlplanet was waiting for me in the mail when I came back from 4th of July Vacay on Tuesday! One of the fun things about her dresses is trying to figure out from the pictures how they actually work. Like for the white dress on the right, there is a flat snap just underneath the ruffle where it snaps to the end on her chest after wrapping around her neck. But to look at it, I couldn't tell that there were snaps or anything that comes apart any where. It all just look seamless and delicate and simply beautiful. I really appreciate the tricks of small scale clothing design that use tiny details to convey something slightly more complicated and refined.

There was a postal strike in Canada near the end of June so I was warned by Francine who lives there that the mail might be severely delayed. But I opted to wait because I was really excited about what I got. I got a pair of white lace leggings and a fushia colored front ruffle dress not pictured here and the white dress above. The pleather suit on Clawdeen was a freebie! Francine just makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment