Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Are ya ready for the Summer?
Well Summer is definitely here ready or not. It's hitting 100 degrees here in NYC! And we and my sweety are planning a beach vacation for all of next week. Thank God for vacation!!
But now, for me, one of the next challenges is figuring out which of the Blythes will come along with me. Ridiculous right? But I can't pass up the photo opps! I'm trying to be reasonable. In fact I have to be. This is luggage space we're talking about. But I always feel terrible when it's obvious I have favorites and other girls get left out. I think I've been giving Hendrix, my latest gal from Melly Kay, particular favoritism lately. She's just so gosh darned cute and photogenic and travels so well, I can't help it. When I say she travels well, I mean that she just seems to go anywhere. She's adaptable like crazy and I love that. And that's kinda what I need on vacation, plus she has that healthy tanned look! LOL! I may bring Reya (above) as well but with my older customs, I worry about them getting scratched and banged and all kinds of unforeseeable stuff. Not that I don't worry about the others, but Reya's my first AA custom. She's very special. I can't afford to have anything happen to her since it would be very difficult to touch her up. I've decided I can only bring two. Hendrix is definitely in. For the second, I'm thinking either Hamsa, Whitney or Neige. This is so nuts that this is what I'm thinking about. I really need to get a Blythe doll carrier. Yes, they make those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment