Friday, July 22, 2011

Back in NYC!


Newport Rhode Island was better than I though it would be even if the one day we were on the beach the sky was covered in fog and the wind was so high and violent it felt like a freakin hurricane was coming. Meanwhile all the New Englanders stood around doing all the normal beach stuff as if every pore of their bodies was not being covered in sand from merely being there.

Angora's hair looked lovely flowing in the hurricane like winds and Hamsa just stretched out for a nap. No one got in the water. I don't go into the ocean unless it's above 90 degrees. I know better.  Now here in NYC it's currently over a hundred. That's when I don't leave the water! LOL!!

*Sigh!* Well the Summer's not over yet. I will have my true beach day before it's done! : D

Hope all your summers are amazing as well. But stay cool and stay indoors if you have to. And of course, stay hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment