Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blythephoneography



I take a lot of Blythe Doll Photos. I've taken a lot of Blythe Doll photos using my iPhone: about 876 or more to be exact are posted to my flickr account. I thought it was time to put together another Blythe Blurb book.
I just love making these and didn't have an immediate theme in mind so I just decided to do it around Blythe phone pics because I just love how they go together and how much they have in common! At it's best, iPhononograpy for me is nostalgic, emotional, quirky, mysterious, dark, funny, random and ironic, many of the same  wonderful qualities that I love about Blythe dolls. I decided to make this one in the smallest trim size available, the square size, which I believe is 7X7 inches. I ordered the first copy in a soft cover with premium matte paper.

I admit to putting this one together a little faster than my previous books. It's kind of an experiment with the interest to do something a bit larger and more involved, perhaps with more of a narrative. Please check it out if you get the chance! I would appreciate any feedback! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment