Monday, August 22, 2011

Frankie Two Times

Untitled by Zanalee
Untitled, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

Umm, yeah I just got "Home Ick" (a play on Home Ec) Frankie Stein last week. I won her on ebay for way cheaper than I thought I would. It was a total fluke. I just went for it. I frikkin adore her. Frankie Stein is my favorite of all the MH girls. It took me a awhile to pick a second one because DOTD (Dawn of The Dance) Frankie, my very first Frankie is super special to me. She's just so vibrant and alive. I didn't want to get another Frankie that wasn't worthy to stand next to her. LOL!

I have not seen another version of Frankie Stein in these other lines that I've like anywhere near as much until this one. I think it's those bangs that finally hooked me!

2 comments:

  1. I already have two Frankies (I also think that she is my most favorite MH doll), the 1st ver and the SDCC... but this one with bangs is calling me... I hope I can resist! :P She's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there was an SDCC version of Frankie! I need to check her out! In the meantime you really should get this one! She's gorgeous!
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete