Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We Made It!

  by Zanalee
, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

Well Hurricane Irene has come and gone and although we were up in the boonies during a power outtage that lasted from late Firday to Sunday afternoon, we are safe and sound back home in the city where everything is totally normal in my tiny apartment, as normal as can be expected anyway! LOL!!

I know large regions of New York and the East Coast did not fare so well and I hope you guys were not among them and if you were, I hope you will be getting power back soon. Playing with my Blythes did help a bit but generally I was going crazy without internet or a wifi signal. UGH! So pathetic!

But anyway, we're back and I have a new gal joining the family who just arrived this morning. Nope, she's not a Blythe. In fact aside from that I am cutting myself off from buying any more dolls at all for a while (It's gonna be hard) after this one. More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens loosing your power is all that was lost. I don't know how you all cope over there with your horrible hurricanes ... all we have to worry about is bush fires and sharks!!

    ReplyDelete