WOOOOT WOOOT!!!!
It's totally happening! I can't wait! OMG! There's so much to do, to prepare, money to save, people I'm so excited about meeting for the first time. I have not been able to attend any of the Blythecons so this is really huge for me and I'm hoping it will be spectacular.
2013 is like right around the corner. and time has been flying so quickly lately so I'm not even going to act like it's a long way off. Once 2013 hits, October 10th will be here in no time. I really hope to be able to donate some things to the convention or help in any way I can. And I hope to meet so many of you guys as well! I hope you will try and make it, even if you are far away. I am so psyched and so thankful to Erica Duh for making this a reality.
Get ready New York!!!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
BlytheCon 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment