I've been working on and off on Whitney's face-up for months now. I really like how it's going so far. The lips which drive me crazy have turned out much better than I expected. I'm really just experimenting with a few techniques (or creating new ones?) to try and get the look I want. I get the feeling that so much about well carved lips have to do with both skill and imagination. The idea is to make you think you're seeing more than what's there, which is essentially what any good make-up artist knows.
I'm no expert as yet but I love the challenge of working and reworking different approaches to a variety of different looks and the way that it can complete transform, enhance or bring out a dolls soul. Skill, imagination and magic I say.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Whitney: Born Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment