Friday, November 9, 2012

Interview with Mademoiselle Blythe

Read it here!
A few weeks ago I got a message from Fanny Zara who writes one of my favorite Blythe Blogs, Mademoiselle Blythe. She wanted to feature me in a blog she was writing about Black Blythes and people who customize them. I was so excited! She also features two amazing Black Blythe creators, Lunita and my Kyi of My Delicious Bliss whom I have had the great pleasure of communicating and exchanging ideas with over this exciting subject.

I just love reading Fanny's customizer interviews because they really ground and contextualize this incredible hobby by introducing you to the people who really dedicate themselves in a multitude of unique, creative and interpretive ways to aspects of Blythe which they dearly love.  So you see why I was over the moon to be apart of it and share my experiences discovering Blythe, collecting Blythe and making my first ever custom Black Blythes.



No comments:

Post a Comment