So i have to say that when I'm done customizing her and shipping her off to some lucky duck, this girl will be joining my collection again.
She is darned adorability!!! I am so glad I got her and I can't wait to see how she turns out as a Little Brown Middie! Plus she got here from CCToys in Hong Kong so quickly!
Oh it was a good day today! And on top of all that, thanks to a lovely friend I got my ticket to Blythecon 2013 today!
So many amazing people are going to be there! I cannot believe that I finally get to meet them all in one place! It's going to be unbelievable.
The space that Erica Duh has booked looks ideal, so much like what I imagined when I thought of a space for BlytheCon in NYC. She has done an amazing job organizing this event and deserves so much credit with keeping a calm head while dealing with endless scheduling challenges and lord knows what else behind the scenes.
There are still tickets left if you're interested in attending. It would be great to see you there!
Tickets are on sale right here:
http://www.showclix.com/event/3735292/listing
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Hello Melo and Blythecon NYC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment