
I held my breath a little before I unlocked my mailbox this evening. It was worth it. I let out an audible squeal of joy in my room. Francis could hear me from the livingroom.
"You're so cute." He said.
He could see that I was beaming as soon as I walked in the door.
"I got doll clothes!!!"
I haven't put them on Molly and Em yet. I want to be able to enjoy it and take advantage of optimum natural light for pictures, and I still have some stuff to take care of in the world of non-plastic eye color changing carbon based people. But I did take a few shots of them checking out their new stash. Everything is so beautiful. It just really makes such a difference when you're in contact with someone who is making stuff for you with their hands, with care and love of what they're doing. They really value feedback and are thrilled to get buyers who really love what they make. Plus, 85 percent of the time Etsy sellers send cute little freebies! Freebies above include, that little faux leather fur bag which I nearly passed out when I saw. It's from Hilary Wagstaff who made that black pintuck blouse which I commissioned her to make me. She says in a little note (I love little notes) that she sent it to make up for the blouse arriving a bit late. I could die. I've been wanting a bag like that for Blythe so badly. The other freebie is the pair of red knit flower barrettes that came with the knit brown cap and beautiful green dress I commissioned Amanda Ruth of Creative Blythe to make me as well. Also you may notice Molly is wearing a pair of new blue tights. I got those in the mail from Caraline Mellor a day ago. They are brilliant!
Umm...and it's still not over. Erhem! I have five more things still waiting to arrive. My Blythe Box runneth over. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment