
"Milky Way Sugar"
Not that I don't love Emily and Molly. In fact it's because I love them so much that this whole insanity started in the first place. I guess my definition of this dream doll has more to do with the that fact that I will never be able to afford her. And even if I could I don't know if I would feel right spending hundreds of dollars on a doll! But just look at her! I really just want a dark haired Blythe. But I could never justify spending that money. And if I did I would never take her out of the box.
I would like to say that this would complete my collection but there is still the matter if a black Blythe customization which I would rather do on a cheaper Ashton Drake Blythe. So that would make four and I think that would have to be it. And at that point I'm afraid I would have to consider myself officially nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment