Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Angora Lee Preview

I have only about a row and a half to go. The closer I get to finishing, the longer it seems to be taking, But I plan on finishing by the weekend at least.  And you know what? I would definitely do this again. I really like the way it's turning out a lot. And I think next time I will use the mohair more sparingly then  did this time. I think I could have had a lot more left over if I hadn't stared off with such thick plugs. Even thin plug, once they dry are nice and fluffy and all together they make nice thick tufts of full rows of hair.

I haven't decided what to do with Angora's lips but I want them to be simple, sweet and magical. I will be looking at the customs and reaching out with questions as to the best medium to use for lip painting. And yes, when she is done, I will be selling her. I need to support my habit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment