Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ramona Rae: Mission Complete


ADAD 94/365: Ramona Rae
Originally uploaded by Zanalee
There's a tiny snag in the way her sleep eye mechanism is working but I'll fix that this week. I imagine it's because her mech is just slightly different than a Blythe but it's no big deal. I absolutely love her! I am so close to buying another one I cannot tell you! I mean they are so cheap and easy to customize. The paint dries on Blybe face plates like a dream! And I don't have to worry about the body ever! It dries perfectly! Oh oh oh!!! I'm getting kind of excited now.

There's no doll like Ramona Rae. I have watched her come to life before my eyes! I think it must be the eye chips. Eye chips can totally transform and give life to a doll. I never really know how that's going turn out but with Ramona, it's been nothing but joy from the beginning. She's sweet, mysterious, wholesome, playful and curious and I will miss her so much when she goes to her new home this weekend but we'll be sure to visit as much as we can.

: )

4 comments:

  1. Did you end up using the Blybe body for her or did you change her body? I want to make one but I am scared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Blybe body she came with. Don't be scared. The Blybe body is the most optimal body for spray painting I have found besides the ADG (Ashton Drake) Blythe body. It dries quickly, completely and smoothly. The only thing is that the Blybe body legs do not bend. But that didn't really bother me as much as I though it would. I hardly ever thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed the transformation from the beginning-- you did a wonderful job on her! I think your excitement is partially to blame for the Blybe bug that seems to be spreading through blogland, lol! My first girl is on her way her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh excellent! I can't wait to see what you do with her!
    : )

    ReplyDelete