Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dreamy re-roots by Sherri


I marvel at Sherri's work! I just marvel!! She is just the best at this! Clean, neat, like magic!!! It's like a meditation. I know how hard it is so the fact that she makes it look so easy is a testament to her artful perfectionism.

This is a thermal saran re-root showing the gradations of color as heat temperature changes or is applied to the hair.

*SIGH*

2 comments:

  1. i've seen her work and it IS amazing!! I think people who don't reroot really don't get just how intricate and detailed it is. It's ART...I tried to explain why reroots cost so much and my friend just didn't understand lol. It's worth every penny for that kind of product/service :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I totally agree. I think that when people see this kind of work, they don't understand what goes into it. They just see the finished product and not the painstaking, tedious and intricate process. When you can do it this well, you definitely have a legitimate trade.

    ReplyDelete