Monday, June 21, 2010
Ramona's Eye Chips
Three sets of Ramona's eye-chips are already selected, but for the last pair I wanted to try something a little more daring. But her new mommy has to have final approval.
There are two choices for the last set. One is a set that has two butterflies. The other has like a bunch of butterflies and sparkles. They are definitely more abstract than regular eye chips and they kind of freaked me out initially. I got them last year along with a set that I had ordered for Reya. I never dreamed that I would ever consider using them. But now I really like them.
She's almost done! This is it! All she needs are her new eyelashes and I can pack her off to her new home! Thank God she lives nearby. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment