Did I ever mention that I was a bit Pet Society crazed? I am. I actually have two Facebook pages, one for me and one for my Blythe Doll stuff under Reya Light. I have Pet Society accounts on both, but the veteran of my Pet Society on my Facebook page: my pet Fifi.
A few months back on in the flickr "Pet Society" pool, I spotted a Blythe Doll wearing a t-shirt with a PS character on it and flipped. I filed it away but never forgot it. I was reluctant to reach out to the maker because I think she is Spanish and I noticed all of her descriptions were in Spanish as well. I was afraid that maybe she was not fluent enough in English and I didn't want to take the chance of sounding like a moron. But I just couldn't get over that shirt so I contacted her last week using a little of my terrible rudimentary Spanish and asked her if she could make one for me.
It was simple as anything. She was super friendly and told me what the size of the image should be and just today uploaded a pic of the finally product shown here and ready to be shipped out to yours truly.
WOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment