I cut out a little felt heart and glued it on to the felt dress I made on Tuesday. I'm in love with the way it looks on Hamsa. I got a few yards of sequins last in the garment district but when I got home and moved them around on the felt it didn't really look like what I envisioned in my head for a design. I may have to go with something tinier like sparkles or glitter. I will definitely be buying more felt today. I also need to tackle how I'm going to close it up in the back. Snaps? Velcro?

This is so cute! I think you did an excellent job on it. I usually use snaps to fasten in the back, but some people do prefer Velcro, I think. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I bought some velcro circles today at a trimmings store but the adhesive backing is too rough on the velvet. I think I will go with the snaps.
ReplyDelete: )