Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Perrin's travel will end soon!

Oh the places Perrin has been! It's so great to see this montage put together by MinkiDynamite on flickr who came up with the idea for the "Traveling Blythes" in the first place. It was only last December that Perrin came to stay with me and the other girls for a week or so. She is such a sweet and serious little thing but I have to admit, she's my fave of the two that were sent out. She taught me to love the licca body which I was not at all fond of previous. Now I have to AA Blythes, Neige and Angora, both with Licca bods.

Thanks Perrin! I even received a postcard from her while she was in France several months ago! And now her travels are almost done. Oh to be a traveling doll with new clothes and adventures at every port!

: )

2 comments:

  1. That has to fun, I will like to do that with one of my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one will be raffled off to one of the lucky hosts at the end of their travels I believe. I can't wait to see who wins!
    : D

    ReplyDelete